Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Another Baptism

Alyse is doing so well and is so happy!  She has her second baptism scheduled for April 16th and is very excited about that!  She always shares her  testimony with us in her letters and emails and I thought I would share part of one that came in her last letter.  She says "I know that God is our loving Heavenly Father.  He knows us so well.  He wants us to return to him.  He wants us to be HAPPY!  So he gave us families.  I know he places people in our path who will best help us grow.  I know Jesus Christ died for each of us.  How I love Christ!  I can't wait for the day I meet him, I will put my arms around him and thank him.  I know everything we go through will help us grow to love our Savior so that when we meet him we will know that every thing we went through was worth it.  I am so grateful for this opportunity to serve the Lord."  Below is a picture of the whole mission at Christmas time.  Alyse is in the top picture, front row, towards the center in a red skirt and gray jacket.  After that is a picture with her Zone, then one with some Elders in her District, and one of her District.   Transfers are in a couple of weeks.  She is wondering if she'll be transferred.

1 comment:

  1. Alyse I am glad you are doing so well. Having such great time as well.

    ReplyDelete